Katherine is a talented and results-driven legal professional, whose career began in 2009 as a candidate attorney at Knowles Husain Lindsey where she completed her articles of clerkship. She was appointed as an associate in 2011. Due to her strong investigation skills and passion for law, she was promoted to a senior associate in 2014 and a director in 2018.
Katherine specialises in commercial litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the South African High Court.
Some of Katherine’s achievements and experience include:
- Katherine has been involved in various dispute resolution proceedings relating to:
- The construction, granite and mining industries;
- Insolvency proceedings; and
- Commercial lease agreements.
- She was, on behalf of a regulatory body, involved in a high profile landmark matter concerning the protection of the interests of consumers in the property sector.